300 seeds purple cabbage seeds for planting
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 0.8-7/ bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|50 pcs seeds /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|White Melon seeds
|Raw Natural Seeds
|50 Seeds /bag
|White Honeydew Seeds
|Melon Honeydew Seed
Round Benih Biji Bibit Melon Honeydew Globe White Melon Madu seeds for sowing
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
Virus resistant/ cold resistance
We may change the package bags pattern ,but the seeds number will keep 100 seeds.
MOQ 1bag (50pcs seeds)
|Seeds Number per bag
|50 seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
1. Seed selection: Put the seeds to be sown in a clean place for selection. It is best to choose seeds with full particles and consistent specifications.
2. Seed drying: On a sunny day, spread the selected seeds evenly on the paper or straw mat, and let them dry in the sun for a period of time. To flip.
3. Disinfection: Put the sun-dried seeds into hot water at 55-60°C, and gently stir the water in the same direction with your hands or other tools. If the water temperature becomes lower, you need to add new ones. Hot water, make sure that the water temperature of soaking the seeds is between 55-60 ℃, and remove the seeds after half an hour to drain the water.
4. Soaking seeds: Put the seeds after disinfection and draining into a container, pour warm water of 20-30℃ into the container, soak the seeds for about 5-6 hours, then pour them into a larger container, rub the mucus on the seeds Wash it off after rubbing it clean.
5. Germination: After soaking the seeds, dry the moisture on the surface layer, wrap them with moist cotton cloth, put them in a plastic bag, and place them at a temperature of about 25-35 °C for germination, and wait for the embryos of the seeds. Sow seeds when the roots are about 1-2mm long.
6. Nursing seedlings: Put 2 of the sprouted seeds in a nutritious soil nutrient bowl, and then sow them into the planted fruit field for mulching and raising seedlings. After the seeds grow into seedlings, they will be screened according to their growth status. Plant the seedlings that are growing better.