Wild Rhodomyrtus tomentosa seeds rose myrtle seed for sale
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 88-99/bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|2900pcs seeds /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~9 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Pinus parvifolia seeds
|Raw Natural Seeds
|Around 2900pcs Seeds /bag
|Five-needle Pine Seeds
|Pinus Parvifolia Seed
Wu zhen song natural high quality Pinus parvifolia seeds for planting
Use for planting,pine tree
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
MOQ 1bag (1000G)
|Seeds Number per bag
|2900 seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
Because the five needle pine likes a warm and humid environment and has high requirements for light, spring is the best time to sow the five needle pine seeds, that is, from late March to early April. Before and after Qingming, the weather temperature is relatively high and humid, otherwise the temperature is low, which will affect the germination rate. Due to the vast territory of our country, the temperature varies from place to place, so the planting time should be selected according to different local climates.
After understanding the sowing time of five needle pine seeds, let us have a deeper understanding of its sowing method, planting soil and how to select seeds.
1. How to choose seeds? Pinus parvifolia seeds are brown-black, similar to triangular-oval. Seeds should be selected from new species with full grains, and high-quality provenance, preferably seeds that have passed the dormant period.
2. How to germinate and wake up seeds? To wake up dormant seeds and let them germinate faster. Before planting, it needs to be treated with a low temperature of 0~5 degrees Celsius and a soil environment of about 60% humidity. That is, put the seeds in wet yellow sand, seal it, and put it in the refrigerator for quick freezing for about 70 days. At this time, it is not possible to sow immediately. It is necessary to immerse the frozen seeds in water, throw away the floating seeds, and place them overnight before sowing.
3. What kind of soil is needed? Five needle pine has very strict requirements on soil, and it needs to specially prepare mixed soil for it. It is necessary to choose fertile and humus soil in strict accordance with the requirements. The diameter of the soil particles should be fine, and then add a little yellow sand and mix it in a ratio of ten to one. If you are maintaining the five-needle pine at home, the demand for soil is not large, and you can buy the prepared nutrient soil at the flower shop.
4. How to sow Pinus parvifolia seeds? After selecting the seeds, in order to make the seeds "breathable", you can use a nail clipper to cut off a little edge of the seeds, so as to avoid cutting the inner skin of the seeds and damage the embryo body, which will affect the normal germination of the seeds. Seeds can not be sown too densely, about 9 cm to sow a seed is appropriate. Cover the seeds with a little more soil, then water them, place them in the shade of a little light, keep the temperature around 25-28 degrees Celsius, keep the soil moist, and germinate in 70-80 days. Fertilizer should not be applied immediately after the sprouts sprout, but should be watered appropriately to prevent cold and frost.
5. How to take care of it? Pinus parvifolia does not require high fertility. If you fertilize too much, the branches will grow faster, the needles will become longer, and the ornamental value will be lost. Fertilization is generally carried out in the growth period of spring and autumn. In spring, organic liquid fertilizer is applied once before germination or after thick leaves. In autumn, it can be properly applied to promote the vigorous growth of branches.