Wild Rhodomyrtus tomentosa seeds rose myrtle seed for sale
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 40-58/bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|100000pcs seeds /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~9 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Chinese wingnut seeds
|Raw Natural Seeds
|Around 100000pcs Seeds /bag
|Chinese Wingnut Tree Seeds
|Chinese Wingnut Seed
Tall tree wholesale Chinese wingnut seeds fresh dried for sowing
Use for planting, tree for decoration in park
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
MOQ 1bag (1000G)
|Seeds Number per bag
|100000 seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
1. Seed soaking. Generally, the wings of the seeds are rubbed off half a month before planting, and the Chinese wingnut seeds are soaked in warm water for 12 hours.
2, the sand. Choose thicker river sand with good air permeability. The sand and seeds are mixed in the ratio of body: 3:1. The humidity of the sand is --- the hand agent loosens and disperses when it is released. After mixing, the mixture of seeds and sand can be placed indoors. It is hidden in the sand for about a month, and it is often checked and found that there are sprouted seeds, which should be sown in time.
3. Chinese wingnut seeds Sowing. The topsoil was broken up by deep ploughing, and the ridge width was 1.5 meters. Sow 3 kilograms of American red maple seeds per acre, open a small furrow with a depth of 10cm and a width of 20cm on the ridge that has been prepared, and sow the seeds together with the sand into the small furrow. The sowing should be uniform.
4. Cover soil and support a small arch shed. After sowing, a layer of moist fine soil should be covered on the seeds. The soil cover should not be too thick, generally 0.5-1cm. If the cover soil is too thick, germination will be affected. A small plastic work shed, and a sunscreen mesh arch shed on the plastic small work shed. Note that the plastic arch shed is on the bottom and the sunscreen mesh arch shed is on the top. The distance between the two arch sheds should be greater than 20cm to maintain the effect of ventilation and cooling.
5. Routine maintenance. If it is found that the temperature is too high, it should be ventilated immediately, and the method of spraying on both ends of the film arch should be used to cool down. Remove the film arch when the seedlings grow to 5-10cm. The sunscreen net is kept in the arched shed. After the seedlings grow to 20-30cm, the sunscreen net is opened in the morning and evening, and the sunscreen net is covered at noon to refine the seedlings. After 2 weeks, the sunscreen net is all removed.
6. Water and fertilizer, weeding, foliar fertilizer or a small amount of urea can be used after the seedlings grow to 10cm, remember that fertilization should follow the method of small amount and many times, and not too much at one time to prevent burning the Chinese wingnut seedlings. At present, there is no effective herbicide that does not harm the Chinese wingnut seedlings, so the method of manual weeding is generally used.