Bulk supply raw loose pure Phalaris canariensi Canary grass Seeds for sale
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD17-30 /bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Black Peanut seeds
|Natural Raw Seeds
|Around 2000pcs Seeds/bag
|Black Peanut Seeds
NON-GMO Natural rich in selenium Black Peanut seeds for planting
MOQ 1 bag (2000pcs seeds/bag), it for planting
Crop seeds black peanut seed
|Seeds Number per bag
|2000pcs seeds /bag around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
(1) Selection of plots: The requirements for soil are that the ploughing layer is loose, the soil with good permeability and good drainage is the best. For deep ploughing of 25 to 30 cm, 2500 to 3000 kg of farmyard manure should be applied in combination with winter ploughing. It can be planted and sown from late March to mid to late April of the following year.
(2) Seed dressing: Before sowing, the seeds should be cooled for 3 days and then peeled, and the seeds with small grains, susceptible and mildew characteristics should be eliminated. For pest control, 50% of phoxim and 100 grams of phoxim can be mixed with 50 kilograms of seeds, and 40% to 50% of carbendazim can be mixed with 150 to 250 grams of 50 kilograms of seeds to prevent stem rot. How are black peanuts grown? Black peanut high-yield planting management technology
(3) Ridge planting: selenium-enriched black peanut requires ridge planting. Ridge planting can effectively increase the living layer, improve soil permeability, facilitate drainage and irrigation, promote pod enlargement, and increase the number of full fruits. . Ridging and sowing should be done at any time. The height of the ridge is preferably 10-12 cm, the ridge spacing is 90 cm, the ridge width is 80 cm, the row spacing of two rows of peanuts on the ridge is 30-35 cm, and the plant spacing is 15-18 cm.
(4) Seedling stage management: Check the seedlings in time after sowing 10-15 days after the emergence of black peanuts. If there is a phenomenon of lack of seedlings, prompt germination and replant in time to ensure the whole seedlings. To prevent pests, spray 1 to 2 times a month with bactericidal and antiviral drugs such as carbendazim and mancozeb.
(5) Controlling prosperous growth: In order to improve the result rate and single fruit weight, reasonable control of prosperous growth is a management measure that cannot be ignored. Generally, when the black flower grows to 35cm-40cm, the high temperature and rainy weather is the best to cause the black flower to grow vigorously.
2. Scientific fertilization The plots where black peanuts grow more vigorously apply less or no nitrogen fertilizer, and appropriate potassium fertilizer can be applied in combination with the control of pests and diseases.
3. Manual removal of the top At the beginning of the flowering period of the black flower, the top of the main stem should be removed. The number of growth points removed should be appropriate, as many will affect the photosynthesis.
4. Chemical regulation Diniconazole is not only a fungicide, but also an excellent growth inhibitor in peanut fields. It is an ideal product to replace Bijiu and paclobutrazol. The dosage is 4-5 kg/667 square meters, which not only prevents leaf spot The disease can be controlled and prosperous.
5. Foliar spraying Foliar fertilization is a fertilization method that is often used in production, and the surface of black peanut leaves has many and large pores, which has a strong ability to absorb nutrients on the leaf surface. Surface fertilization can prevent premature senescence of peanut stems and leaves, and at the same time improve photosynthesis efficiency and increase nutrient accumulation, which has a significant effect of increasing yield. The amount of fertilizer required in the middle and late stages is large, and the fertilizer should be sprayed once every 7-10 days from the flowering period for 3-5 times. Commonly used foliar fertilizers are: 2% superphosphate leaching solution, 0.3% potassium dihydrogen phosphate, 0.1%-0.2% ammonium molybdate, 1%-2% urea solution. Adding 1% urea and 0.3% potassium dihydrogen phosphate solution 30-40 days before harvest is beneficial to prevent premature aging, promote nutrient accumulation, increase yield and improve pod quality.