Buy Dwarf Mondo Grass seeds for garden planting
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD38-50/bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|12500 PCS Seeds/bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Senecio cruentus seeds
|Color Of Flower:
|Around 12500pcs Seeds/bag
|Senecio Cruentus Seeds
|Senecio Cruentus Cineraria Seeds
Mixing flower colors Senecio cruentus cineraria seeds purple-leaved groundsel
MOQ 5g seeds /bag
|Seeds Number per bag
|12500 pcs seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
1. Soil: Cineraria likes sandy loam rich in humus and well-drained, avoids drought and stagnant water, and is very suitable for neutral and slightly acidic soils.
2. Watering: The leaves of cineraria are large and thin, and it is necessary to maintain sufficient water, but the potting soil should not be too wet, so as to keep the leaves from withering. Usually watering should be determined according to the dry and wet conditions of the basin soil, and then water it after it is dry, about once every 2-3 days, water can be sprayed on the leaves once a day with clear water, and water can be sprayed twice in hot weather to reduce the temperature. , increasing the air humidity. After the flower buds appear, watering should be controlled as far as possible. During the flowering period, the pot should be placed in a cool environment of 8-12 ° C, which can extend the flowering period to 30-40 days.
3. Sunshine: Chinese cineraria likes sunlight during the growing period and should not be shaded. The pots should be rotated regularly so that the branches and leaves are evenly exposed to light, and the plant shape is correct and not skewed. After the flowers wilt, the plants still need moderate light to adapt to the development of the seeds.
4. Temperature: Cineraria likes warmth and is not resistant to high temperature, and grows under the conditions of 15-20 °C. When the temperature is higher than 21 °C, leggy phenomenon can occur, which is not conducive to the formation of flower buds. When the temperature is lower than 5°C, the plant stops growing and development, and freezing damage occurs below 0°C; the optimum temperature for flowering is 10-15°C, and the buds cannot be opened when the temperature is lower than 6°C. If the temperature is higher than 18°C, the flower stem will grow slender and affect the ornamental value.
5. Fertilization: In addition to applying base fertilizer during planting, cineraria should be topdressed with thin cake fertilizer every 7-10 days during the growth process, or diluted chemical fertilizer can be used. After the flower buds appear, 1-2 times potassium dihydrogen phosphate 1000 times can be added, and the fertilization will continue until flowering (stop in the rainy season). When fertilizing, if the leaves are polluted, they should be washed in time.
6. Insect pests: The common pests and diseases of cineraria are aphids and red spiders. For aphids and red spiders that are more serious, they can be sprayed with 2000 times dimethoate dilution. Because red spiders generally occur on the back of leaves, and aphids generally occur on the young tops of cineraria, spraying should focus on the backs of leaves and the tops of plants, and the fronts of leaves should also be properly sprayed.
Notes: Cineraria requires loose, fertile, well-drained soil. Likes a sunny and well-ventilated environment, but avoids direct sunlight. Likes cool and humid climates. Cool temperatures and plenty of sunshine are the main conditions for its good growth. Likes sandy loam rich in humus and well-drained, avoids drought, fear of stagnant water, suitable for neutral and slightly acidic soil. The flowering period is from December to April of the following year, and the flowering period is from March to April.