Wild Rhodomyrtus tomentosa seeds rose myrtle seed for sale
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 50-70/bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|4000pcs seeds /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Ziziphus mauritiana seeds
|Raw Natural Seeds
|Around 4000pcs Seeds /bag
|Indian Plum Seeds
|Indian Jujube Seed
Tropical fruit tree Indian jujube seeds india plum Ziziphus mauritiana seeds for planting
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
MOQ 1bag (1000G)
|Seeds Number per bag
|4000 fruits around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
1. Key points of indian jujube cultivation techniques
1) In order to ensure the growth status and yield of jujube, it is necessary to ensure the quality of the selected jujube seedlings. In the process of purchasing jujube seedlings, it is necessary to cultivate jujubes with complete "three certificates". The unit purchases to ensure the quality of green jujube seedlings and reduce economic losses.
2) indian Green jujube does not have too high requirements on the planting site, but if the planting soil conditions are too poor, it will also affect the yield of green jujube. In the face of this situation, it is necessary to strengthen the selection of green jujube planting sites, and try to choose the planting site in a place with good ventilation, good protection from light, convenient transportation, and moderate soil acidity and alkalinity, so as to ensure the quality of green jujube cultivation.
3) Under normal circumstances, the planting time of indian jujube is from March to May every year, so the planting skills need to be considered in the planting process. In order to ensure the quality of the plants during the planting process, it is necessary to control the spacing of the plants within a fixed range. , and ensure that the planting density of seedlings is 330 to 350 plants/hm2, thereby ensuring that the planting density of jujube is reasonable and reducing cost and waste. At the same time, it is necessary to control the jujube planting hole at a suitable depth, and then use calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer, boron fertilizer and other fertilizers as the base fertilizer, mix quicklime and table fertilizer, and then plant jujube, so as to improve the quality of jujube cultivation, Guarantee the growth quality of indian jujube.
2. indian Jujube pruning technology and fertilization technology
Overall pruning of branches and leaves The jujube has a large crown area during the growth process. Once the pruning is not timely, the jujube tree will tilt, which will have a serious impact on the management of the staff. Therefore, in the face of this situation, in order to ensure the growth quality of jujube, it is necessary to prune the branches and leaves of jujube as a whole in daily life, which can be carried out from the following aspects.
1) The pruning of jujube seedlings is the main method, and the branches that are more than a certain distance from the ground are cut short, so as to ensure that the rest of the branches have good ventilation and lighting conditions, reduce the incidence of diseases and insect pests, and ensure the growth quality of jujube.
2) When pruning jujube branches, it is necessary to adhere to the principle of "whole branches", cut off some branches to induce the growth of saplings, ensure the growth quality of saplings, and improve the growth quality of saplings.
3) Since the green jujube branches need to be renewed once a year, in this case, the green jujube branches need to be grafted, the branches on the ground of the green jujube trunk are sawed off, and then grafted, the green jujube will automatically germinate and grow, thereby ensuring Healthy growth of jujube trunks.
4) Trim the long shoots of jujube. After collecting green jujube fruits, it is necessary to reserve a branch with a length of about 1.50 m on the main branch of green jujube, and saw off the excess length to ensure that other branches can grow smoothly after 1 month to avoid the appearance of branches. Insufficient nutrition and other problems, improve the growth quality of jujube.