Sell Juglans regia seeds Top grade park viewing tree matured whole common walnut seeds for sale
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 50-70/bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|200pcs fruits /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Jacaranda chelonia seeds
|Raw Natural Seeds
|Around 200pcs Fruits /bag
|Jacaranda Chelonia Seed
Dried fruits with shells Jacaranda chelonia seeds for landscaping plants
tree fruits, each fruit has around 50 pcs seeds Jacaranda ovalifolia
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
MOQ 1bag (1000G)
|Seeds Number per bag
|200 fruits around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
1. Growth environment Jacaranda is a kind of environment that likes high temperature, humidity and sunshine. It is not cold-resistant, drought-resistant and intolerant. It likes deep and deep soil, and well-drained neutral to slightly acidic soil is used as the good. The suitable growth temperature is 22∽30 degrees. If the winter temperature is lower than 15 degrees, the growth will be stagnant. If the summer temperature is higher than 32 degrees, the growth will be inhibited.
2. Soil treatment Before planting jacaranda, it is necessary to choose suitable soil. It is recommended to use soft and well-ventilated soil, deep ploughing it, watering it properly, and keeping the soil moist; add a small amount of well-rotted farmyard manure liquid, Increase soil fertility. In addition, an appropriate amount of carbendazim solution should be sprayed for disinfection and sterilization to ensure a higher survival rate.
3. Planting method Jacaranda is generally planted on the ground in spring and summer, and the spacing between plants and rows is 1.0 to 1.5 meters. First apply decomposed organic fertilizer as base fertilizer in the planting hole, plant the jacaranda ball in the dug planting hole, stand the seedlings upright, backfill and then lightly compact, and pour the root-fixing water thoroughly. Bamboo poles can be inserted for light binding to guide the plant to grow upright. After surviving, watering can be omitted or less watered in cloudy and rainy days, and the amount of watering needs to be increased in high temperature and rainy weather.
4. The daily water and fertilizer amount of Jacaranda should be judged according to the growth of the plant. If the plant is found to be dry and lack of water, it should be watered in time. Note that during the growing season, the amount of watering needs to be controlled to avoid excessive watering and water accumulation. After the jacaranda survived, apply fertilizer every 3 to 4 months, and apply 20 grams of ternary compound fertilizer and 10 grams of urea to each hole.
5. Pruning and shaping the jacaranda trunk is upright and slender, with few branches. When the tree is 3 meters high, it should be cut off in early spring, and the stem height is 2.2 to 2.5 meters, which can effectively promote branch growth. After that, pruning and shaping is carried out every year in early spring to form a good canopy, more branches, and more flowers.
6. Diseases and insect pests Jacaranda is generally rare, and the common ones are mainly insect pests. The main insect pests are longhorn beetle. A mixture of 10 parts of quicklime, 1 part of sulfur and salt can be applied to the base of the trunk below 80 cm to prevent the adults from laying eggs. The above is the introduction to the planting method of jacaranda. Now many areas use jacaranda as a street green tree, and some people will plant it in the courtyard. When it blooms, the ornamental value is very high and it is very beautiful, so I like blue flowers. Ying, you can try planting.