Wild Rhodomyrtus tomentosa seeds rose myrtle seed for sale
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 65-80/bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|2100pcs seeds /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Raw Natural Seeds
|Around 2100pcs Seeds /bag
|Royal Poinciana Seeds
Tropical tree flamboyant tree royal poinciana seeds for cultivating
Landscape tree seeds
Fast growing species
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
MOQ 1bag (1000G)
|Seeds Number per bag
|2100 seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
1. Seed selection, it is necessary to choose high-quality seeds. Only good seeds can grow healthy seedlings. The quality of seeds determines the emergence rate.
2. Accelerate the germination and wake up the seeds. The germination of the phoenix tree seeds is generally disinfected with potions. This process can make the seeds grow and avoid the occurrence of insect diseases. Soak the seeds for 24 hours in the early stage of sowing. After the seeds fully absorb water, they are taken out to dry and used for sowing.
3. Planting soil, royal poinciana has excellent adaptability, its seeds do not have high requirements for soil, deep and fertile sandy soil is most suitable, loess and clay are also acceptable. Before planting, the seedbed is deeply plowed to even out the soil so that the seeds can breathe well as they grow.
4. Sowing method: royal poinciana wood is generally suitable for drilling. The seeds are scattered in the soil where the trenches have been opened, and the row spacing is 20 cm. Cover with a layer of soil after sowing, do not bury too deep. Spread another layer of straw and spray the seedbed with water to keep it moist.
5. Nurturing and maintenance, after the royal poinciana seeds are put into the ground, do basic watering, top dressing, and thinning management. Poinciana seeds like warmth and humidity. Before the seeds germinate, the soil should be irrigated and moistened, and after the seedlings are unearthed.