300 seeds purple cabbage seeds for planting
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 1.6-9.5/ bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|200 pcs seeds /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|White Strawberries seeds
|Raw Natural Seeds
|Around 200pcs Seeds /bag
|White Strawberries Seed
|White Strawberry Seeds
Cultivated hybrid f1 vegetable White Strawberries seeds for sowing
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
Virus resistant/ cold resistance
We may change the package bags pattern ,but the seeds number will keep 20 pcs seeds.
MOQ 1bag (200pcs seeds)
|Seeds Number per bag
|200 seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
1. Select the land for white strawberry planting. It is best to choose a plot that has never been planted with strawberries as a greenhouse. Apply enough organic base fertilizer about a month before planting. Generally, 1500-2000kg of fully decomposed organic fertilizer per mu is used as the base fertilizer, and several times harrow.
2. The border for white strawberry is north-south direction (parallel to the greenhouse). Each greenhouse has 7 borders, and the width of each border is 40-45cm in the middle 5 borders. Each border is planted in 2 rows, and the width of the next two borders is 15 cm. ～20cm, the height of each ridge is 30～35cm, and the depth of the furrow and furrow is about 30～35cm.
3. Temperature and humidity The temperature needs to be maintained at 15~20 °C during the day and 8 °C at night. When the shed temperature is relatively high, it should be ventilated and cooled in time. The humidity should be maintained at 50%~70% as much as possible, and the humidity should not be too large, otherwise it will affect the yield. Especially in the fruiting period, the film can be removed at noon to reduce humidity.
4. Light Strawberry is a light-loving plant. When the light is strong, the plant is short and strong, the fruit is small and dark in color, and the quality is good. When the light is moderate, the fruit is large and light in color, but the sugar content is low and the palatability is poor. Too little light is very unfavorable for strawberry growth.
5. Water and fertilizer are reasonably watered to keep the soil moist. More water is needed from the budding stage to the early flowering stage. Watering should be sufficient when the fruit is harvested. It should be watered at night or in the morning after harvesting. should. For fertilizer management, top-dress strawberries with phosphorus and potassium fertilizers one week after planting and before flowering, generally 15 kg per mu of land. After the flowering period to the fruiting period, spray 0.3% potassium dihydrogen phosphate 3-4 times to improve the fruit setting rate.