300 seeds purple cabbage seeds for planting
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 75-88/bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|5000pcs seeds /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Asparagus pea seeds
|Raw Natural Seeds
|Around Seeds 5000pcs Seeds /bag
|Asparagus Pea Pod Seeds
|Asparagus Pea Seed
Raw new harvest Asparagus pea seeds feature vegetable seed for planting
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
Virus resistant/ cold resistance
MOQ 1bag (1KG seeds)
|Seeds Number per bag
|5000 seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
Planting technology of Asparagus pea SEEDS:
Asparagus pea likes warm and humid climate and is not resistant to frost. It grows well at 20-25 ℃ and grows poorly below 15 ℃ or above 35 ℃. The appropriate temperature for seed germination is about 25 ℃.
The root system of winged bean is developed, which is drought resistant but not waterlogging resistant, but requires a humid environment; Sufficient water is required at the flowering and pod setting stage, but too dry will result in less pods and low yield. Therefore, for planting winged beans, loose, fertile, permeable and breathable soil should be selected, which is easy to discharge and irrigate. In order to facilitate planting, the cultivation techniques are introduced as follows:
1. Land selection and preparation. As a leguminous nodule crop, winged bean should choose a fertile, loose, permeable and breathable neutral loam, which will not grow well in the sandy soil with heavy clay or poor soil quality. Before sowing, sufficient base fertilizer shall be applied. Generally, 1000-1500 kg of decomposed organic fertilizer, 500 kg of plant ash or creosote ash and 50 kg of phosphate fertilizer shall be applied per mu, and then ditches shall be opened to build the border. The border width shall be 50-60 cm, the border height shall be 20-25 cm, and the border width shall be 25-30 cm. After finishing the border, holes shall be dug in the center of the border at a plant spacing of 60-70 cm, and 2-3 seeds shall be sown in each hole.
2. Sowing time and method. According to the temperature required for the germination and growth of Asparagus pea SEEDS, as long as the local ground temperature is stable at about 25 ℃, the seeds can be planted, and the temperature is stable above 20 ℃. It can be sown from March to June in the south of China, and around June in the north. The greenhouse can be sown and cultivated all year round:
In production, there are two ways of propagation: seed sowing and potato block propagation: generally, seed sowing is the main method. Seed treatment is required for seed reproduction. The steps are as follows: seed drying for 1-2 days, scalding for 10 minutes with warm water at 45-55 ℃, seed soaking for 2-3 days, and water change once a day. When the seed has absorbed enough water, it shall be taken out and drained, and the seed coat shall be dried to sow. The plant spacing of the seeding row shall be controlled at 90 cm × 60 cm is appropriate, 2-3 seeds are sown in each hole, and then covered with plant ash and 3-4 cm of soil. If seedlings are raised and transplanted, they can only be transplanted to the field when the four winged bean seedlings grow 4-6 true leaves.
3. Field management and fertilization
(1) thinning and seeding. When the seedlings begin to be unearthed one week after sowing, they shall be checked and supplemented in time. When the seedlings grow to 7-8 leaves, they shall be intercropped, and weak seedlings, disease and pest seedlings and deformed seedlings shall be removed in time. 1-2 healthy seedlings without diseases and pests shall be selected for each hole, and 1500-2000 seedlings shall be preserved per mu.
(2) bring vine to the shelf and cultivate soil in the middle. The Asparagus pea is a vine crop. 30-40 days after emergence, when starting to draw vines, it is necessary to timely use bamboo and wood to build a character or triangle frame with a height of more than 1.5 meters. Before pulling vines, it should be tilled and weeded for 1-2 times. After pulling vines, it should be tilled and weeded for 1-2 times. After the branches and leaves are sealed, it should be cultivated for 15-20 cm of soil once, that is, it should be stopped. To promote flowering and fruiting and root expansion, the growing branches should be picked for many times to promote branching, control vigorous growth, reduce flower falling and promote results. At the same time, the leaves of over dense 2 or 3 branches and over vigorous branches should be removed in time to save nutrients and improve fruit setting rate. The removed branches and leaves can be used as animal feed.
(3) fertilizer and water management. As a nodule leguminous crop, Asparagus pea has strong nitrogen fixation ability, so less nitrogen fertilizer should be applied at seedling stage. The amount of nitrogen fertilizer should be controlled during the whole growth period to avoid causing flourishing branches and affecting flowering and pod setting. However, in the reproductive growth period, that is, the flowering and pod setting period, phosphorus and potassium should be applied again. Generally, heavy fertilizer should be applied once at the beginning of budding and flowering, and 15kg of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium compound fertilizer, or 50kg of phosphorus fertilizer and 10kg of potassium fertilizer should be applied per mu to promote more flowering and pod setting.