Wild Rhodomyrtus tomentosa seeds rose myrtle seed for sale
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 1.2-8.5/bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|2000pcs seeds /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Passiflora caerulea seeds
|Raw Natural Seeds
|Sweet With Little Sour
|Around Seeds 10000pcs Seeds /bag
|Passiflora Caerulea Seed
High Yield Passion seeds Passiflora caerulea seed with Golden Yellow fruits Skin
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
MOQ 1bag (1KG)
|Seeds Number per bag
|10000 seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
1. Take the seeds, select the plants with strong growth, no diseases and pests, high and stable yield as the mother plant, pick the fruits that are upright, slightly heavy and fully mature, take out the seeds, wash away the residues and dry them.
2. For sowing, 1 kg seeds shall be mixed with 10-20 g carbendazim for about 20 minutes, and then the seeds shall be evenly sown on the seedbed, covered with a thin layer of grass and drenched with enough water. After sowing, it should be watered according to the weather conditions. In sunny days, it should be sprayed in the morning and evening every day, and the excavation will begin about half a month later. Sowing time is feasible all year round, but spring and autumn are better.
3. Seedling emergence management: when the seedling emergence reaches more than 80%, it should be topdressed in time. Dilute water and fertilizer or dilute urea solution can be used to cultivate strong seedlings. When the seedlings grow 4 true leaves, they should be transplanted. Fence upright type is the main type, and trellis type can be used for garden cultivation. The row spacing is 3 × 2 meters. 111 plants are planted per mu. In fact, in addition to sowing, Passiflora can also be planted by layering and cutting. The appropriate time is from February to march in spring.
4. Fertilization management after the root system of Passiflora starts to grow 10~15 days after planting, the first time of dilute urea or human manure can be applied. 5kg of decomposed human urine or 0.05~0.1kg of compound fertilizer can be applied to each plant every 45 days. Results the fertilization of trees was mainly pre flower fertilizer and post flower fertilizer. 50g urea or ammonium nitrate was added to each plant before flower. After flowering, fertilization was carried out every 4~6 weeks, or three times a year. The post anthesis fertilizer should be applied in combination with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. The single application of nitrogen fertilizer will cause flower falling and reduce yield. 2. Water management Passiflora belongs to shallow root crops. It likes to be wet and avoids ponding. It is afraid of drought. In areas with uneven rainfall distribution, setting up necessary irrigation systems is the guarantee of high quality and high yield. Drip irrigation can be used, with two drippers for each plant, which are placed 0.3 ~1.0cm away from the stem base.
5. After the seedling of sprouting and leading vine recovers its growth, the sprout shall be smeared every 5 days to promote the main vine to grow fast and strong. Stand the bamboo pole and lead the vine to grow vertically and upward. After reaching the iron wire, make it grow horizontally around the iron wire, and leave 1~2 side vines. When the side vine is full, the vine nodes beyond another plant shall be cut off at 30cm and bound. 4. Plastic pruning plastic common single vine plastic, double vine plastic. Single vine shaping: one main vine is left for each plant. When it reaches the height of the iron wire, it will grow in the direction of the prevailing wind, and then select one side vine to grow in the opposite direction. Double vine shaping: keep two main vines for each plant. When they reach the height of the iron wire, they will grow in two opposite directions. The pruning method is to leave two main branches of the first-year-old plants after the main vine reaches the scaffolding iron line and extend along the horizontal iron line. Fruit bearing branches are drawn from the main branches. After the fruit ripens and falls, it is pruned to 2-3 nodes immediately, and then sprouts from the base of the main branch to form a new fruiting branch.
6. Most of the yellow fruit species need artificial pollination. Artificial pollination of purple fruit and hybrid can also improve fruit setting rate and yield. The method is as follows: when the flowers are just blooming, collect the anthers with tweezers as early as possible, and then use a brush to stick the pollen on the stigma. 6. Harvest the management fruit once or three times a week when it is small, and collect it every day at the peak of maturity, so as not to affect the weight and processing quality of the fruit. Fruits wetted by rain and dew should be dried in a dry and cool place. If they cannot be processed immediately after picking, they need to be refrigerated at a low temperature. The above is about the introduction of passion fruit planting management technology. There are many varieties of passion fruit. At present, the main popular golden passion fruit has a high market price and good economic benefits. In addition, if you want to plant high yield and quality, you must do a good job in field management.