Live Fresh Northern Red Oak young plants Quercus rubra seedlings for garden
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD33.0~66.0 /bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|saffron crocus bulbs
|Red Brown Color
|Around 70pcs Roots/kgs
|Cool And Dry Place
|Saffron Crocus Bulbs
|Crocus Sativus Bulbs
High quality flower Fresh Crocus sativus bulbs saffron crocus roots herb planting
Only sale from Oct ~ May.
Fresh type , only use for planting
MOQ 1 bags (1000g/bag)
|Seeds Number per bag
|70pcs bulbs around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
1, Plant characteristics saffron is also called Crocus sativus. Saffron blooms but does not bear fruit. It propagates asexually through bulbs. Saffron likes mild and cool climate, is afraid of hot and cold, and is suitable to grow at a temperature of - 5 ℃ ~ 25 ℃* The soil is preferably fertile sandy soil. Corms dormant in summer and sprout in autumn. It blooms in late October. Flowers bloom during the day and wither at night. In China, the methods of field propagation of bulbs and indoor flower collection are mostly adopted. The filament has high effective components and high quality. Saffron can be cultivated in most areas.
2, Prepare before saffron is put on the shelves. 1. Choose a room with good ventilation, spacious and bright sitting in the north and south. 2. Shelf design saffron shelves are designed to be 1.5-1.8m long, 1m wide and 1.8-2m high. 3. Disinfect the bed surface, bedstead and tray with 25% carbendazim 500 times solution to prevent diseases.
3, Indoor management technology of saffron
1. In the first year of planting on the shelves, you need to buy a healthy ball with a single weight of 20-30g and no mildew and disease spots. Generally, the ball can be used for 8-10 years. The annual yield of saffron bulbs is about 2 times. After the second year, without investment, the planting scale can be expanded to increase the planting benefits. The planting ball can be put on the shelves in the middle and late August. Before putting on the shelves, the seed balls should be soaked in 25% carbendazim 500 times solution for 20 minutes to prevent and control the occurrence of diseases. Place the bulb head up and bottom down, and place the single layer tightly in the tray, and then place the tray on the wooden frame.
2. Management of germination period late August to mid September is the flower bud differentiation period, and the room temperature is required to be kept at 24~27 ℃; Indoor humidity is maintained at 70-80% to promote germination. From late September to mid October, the seed bulbs began to sprout. The room temperature should be kept at 16~23 ℃, and the indoor light should be gradually brightened to enhance the natural light. Indoor humidity should be controlled at about 80%.
3. Management of flowering period the flowering period is from late October to mid November, and the suitable temperature is 15~18 ℃. Otherwise, it is easy to produce dead flowers and rotten flowers. The humidity shall be controlled at 70-80%.
4. Keep the top buds well and peel off the side buds. Many side buds will grow in the corms from late September to mid November. In order to cultivate large corms and improve the yield of filaments, it is necessary to peel off the side buds in time. Generally, one main bud is reserved for corms below 20g, two main buds are reserved for corms between 20g and 30g, and three main buds are reserved for corms above 30g.
5. Bulbs in the flower collecting room bloom at the end of October and end in the middle of November. The flowering period is about 15 days. It is time to gather flowers before they are in full bloom. It is generally collected twice a day at 8 ~ 10 a.m. and 1 ~ 3 p.m. The flowers that bloom in the sky are picked in the same day.
6. The flowers collected from silk taking also need to peel out the silk in time. This process is called silk taking. The pistil of saffron is composed of three connected stigmas and the following style. The most effective part of saffron is the red stigma of the pistil. The way to take the filaments is to gently peel off the petals, pinch them off at the bifurcation point of the filaments, and take out the red part of the style. Pay attention not to leave the style too long. Too long will affect the appearance of filaments. In production, it is required to pick flowers, peel flowers and take filaments on the same day. If you don't peel all the flowers that night, the flowers piled together will generate heat and cause the filaments to deteriorate easily.
7. Processing methods and storage in order to ensure the quality of filaments, now most of them are dried manually. Spread the collected saffron stigmas thinly on white paper and bake them in a 35-40 ℃ drying oven for 6-8 hours. Dried filaments should be stored in a closed and cool place.