Wild Rhodomyrtus tomentosa seeds rose myrtle seed for sale
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 35-58/bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|1000g seeds /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Raw Natural Seeds
|Around 1000g Seeds /bag
|Jatropha Curcas Seeds
New ripe bulk loose Jatropha curcas seeds physic nut Barbados nut for planting
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
MOQ 1bag (1000g seeds)
|Seeds Number per bag
|1000g seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
Generally, Jatropha curcas seeds can be sown all year round, but spring and summer are more suitable. Due to different natural conditions and climatic factors in different regions, we can sow seeds in time according to the actual situation, so there is no fixed sowing time, and everything is determined according to our own needs and actual conditions. Jatropha curcas is a kind of green energy tree, so it plays a good role in improving the environment and soil. Therefore, you can choose the right time to plant it according to your own needs. You can also consult us for more detailed questions.
After knowing the sowing time of Jatropha curcas seeds, we also need to have a detailed understanding of the sowing method and process. Now we will ask professional personnel to give you a detailed analysis of the sowing experience and precautions of Jatropha curcas seeds, hoping to bring you more help.
1. For the selection of Jatropha curcas seeds, generally, we should select seeds with good texture and full grains, and then disinfect them with disinfectant, and then wait for sowing after drying.
2. Generally, Jatropha curcas is used to improve soil or protect the environment, so it will be planted in some barren mountains. Therefore, we need to properly level the land, remove weeds and other wastes, and sow after proper cultivation, so as to facilitate the emergence of seeds.
3. When sowing, a hole of 20 cm shall be opened in the prepared pit, and then 3 seeds shall be put into the pit, covered with soil, and then covered with dried hay. This can ensure the soil moisture and improve the germination rate.
4. Check the emergence of seedlings at any time after sowing. If there is a lack of seedlings, supplement them in time, and then water them in time in case of drought. In case of rainy season, apply fertilizer appropriately according to the rain conditions.
5. After a certain amount of growth, Jatropha curcas should be shaped and pruned according to the situation, so as to ensure not only sufficient light, but also ventilation, which is conducive to the growth of Jatropha curcas.