300 seeds purple cabbage seeds for planting
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD 30-42/bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|100g seeds /Bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, D/P, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|culinary Basil seeds
|Raw Natural Seeds
|Around Seeds 100g /bag
|Great Basil Seeds
100g/bag fragrant green great basil culinary Basil seeds for sale
Easy plant, widely suitable in different places.
MOQ 1bag (100g seeds)
|Seeds Number per bag
|100g seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
1. Sowing temperature it is appropriate that the temperature of basil is about 20 ° C when sowing. It is best to leave a certain distance between each plant, so as not to lack light and growth. Generally, it is sown in the middle and late April and can be broadcast directly.
2. Pot selection basil is a deep-rooted plant. Its roots can reach *0.5 ~ 1m, so it is more suitable to choose a higher pot.
3. soil with good drainage, so there is no need to worry about watering in the future. You can choose coconut * with good drainage, fertile and loose cultivation, and apply base fertilizer or nutrition * before planting.
4. Seed treatment put the seeds into a container, pour a little cold water first, and soak the seeds. After about 3-5 minutes, after the seed epidermis is soaked and some water is absorbed, slowly pour hot water into the container, stir with a wooden stick while pouring, so that the seeds are evenly heated. After 15-20 minutes, naturally cool to about 25 ℃, and continue to soak the seeds. The soaking time shall be subject to the fact that the seeds are just full of water. After soaking seeds of basil, there is usually a layer of mucus on the surface of seeds, which is easy to mildew during germination, leading to seed rot. Therefore, after soaking the seeds, rinse the seeds with clean water repeatedly, and scrub them vigorously until the mucus on the surface of the seeds is removed. Put the seeds into a gauze bag, shake the water with force, cover them with a wet towel or gauze, keep them warm and moist, and put them at a temperature of about 25 ℃ for germination.
5. Sprouting management in the process of sprouting, rinse with clean water once a day and control it. If the seed quantity is large, turn it 1-2 times a day to make the temperature balanced and the sprouting neat. The temperature at the early stage of germination can be slightly higher to promote budding. When the bud is about to emerge (the seed will open its mouth), seeding will begin.
6. Seeding should be carried out on a sunny morning. Put nutrition * into the seeding tray, pour it thoroughly with hot or warm water, sprinkle a layer * after the water infiltrates, evenly sow the budding seeds in the tray, cover it with 1cm thick *, and cover it with plastic film to keep warm and moist.
7. In seedling stage management, the seedlings shall be intercropped and supplemented when the height of the seedlings is 6 ~ 10cm. 2 ~ 3 seedlings shall be reserved in each hole for hole sowing, and 1 seedling shall be reserved at about 10cm for drill sowing. For the first time, hoe the surface 10 ~ 20 days after emergence. The second time is from the first ten days of May to the first ten days of June. Before the seedlings are closed, nutrition * should be applied after each intertillage. If you are afraid of drought at the seedling stage, you should pay attention to watering in time.
8. Fertilizing Basil's favorite fertilizer is compound fertilizer, because it contains rich nutrients. Of course, when fertilizing, you must stay away from its roots to avoid being burned. When growing basil, you can dilute the fertilizer with water, and then add it to the soil as a liquid, because it will absorb faster.