300 seeds purple cabbage seeds for planting
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD7-16.00 /bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|5~9 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Natural Raw Seeds
|Around 110pcs Seeds/bag
|Four-angled Bean Seeds
|Dragon Bean Seeds
MOQ 1 bag (50g seeds/bag), it for planting
Fruits use for vegetable food
|Seeds Number per bag
|50g seeds /bag around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
Seed germination method: the seed skin is hard and difficult to germinate. In order to improve the germination rate, seed treatment should be carried out. Seed should be dried for 1 ~ 2 days, soaked in warm water at 55 ℃ for 15 minutes, then soaked in clean water for 24 hours, removed, wrapped with wet gauze, and germinated at 28 ~ 30 ℃. Seeds can be sown when they are "exposed".
Young pods should be harvested in time. Generally, they grow rapidly in the early stage and have little fiber in the young pods. The harvest time of young pods is 12-15 days after anthesis. After harvest, the fiber increased, the pod wall became rough and hard, and the quality became worse. Generally, young pods are harvested once every 5-7 days. It takes about 50 days from flowering to pod maturity. After the pods turn brown, old pods are harvested in time to avoid sudden cracking. After harvest, they are dried and stored.
With tender pods as the edible organ of vegetables, winged beans are rich in nutrition, protein and vitamins. They can be fried, used as soup, cold mix, etc. and can also be used as pickles. Winged bean is native to the tropics. It likes warm and humid environmental conditions and is not resistant to frost. The suitable temperature for growth, flowering and podding is 20-25 ℃. Winged bean grows vigorously, has strong disease and insect resistance, and has few diseases and pests. The plant has developed root system and is drought resistant. It can be planted in the low heat valley of Yongsheng County.
1, Land selection and preparation
Loose, fertile and well drained soil should be selected for planting. Before sowing, the soil shall be ploughed about 25 cm deep to form a small high moisture content, with a moisture content of 90 cm wide, a moisture content of 50-60 cm wide, and a ditch width of 30-40 cm. It shall be planted in a single row with a plant spacing of 60-70 cm. The sowing hole shall be dug first, and enough organic fertilizer shall be applied in the hole, especially phosphorus and potassium fertilizer.
The seed coat of winged bean is solid and difficult to germinate. In order to improve the germination rate, seed shall be dried for 1-2 days before sowing, and then soaked in warm water for 1-2 days. Wash the seed with clean water once a day, dry the seed coat, and then sow. Or after soaking, seed shall be accelerated at 25 ℃, and then sown after the buds are complete. The sowing time shall be controlled from late March to early April. 2-3 seeds shall be sown in each hole, and one strong plant shall be selected for inter seedling, and 1500-2000 plants shall be reserved per mu.
3, Field management
1. After direct seeding, check and supplement seedlings in time to ensure the whole seedlings. When the seedlings grow to 7-8 leaves, fix the seedlings, remove the weak seedlings, and leave 1 strong seedling in each hole.
2. At the initial stage of cultivation, the seedlings grow slowly. In combination with weeding, shallow cultivation for 2-3 times and Cultivation for 1-2 times after the vine is brought to the shelf, so as to loosen the soil. Cultivation before sealing is beneficial to the growth of roots.
3. After the tower pruning quadrangular beans enter the bolting stage, they should be erected in time to lead the vine to the shelf. Generally, a tripod or A-frame is used, with a height of 1.5-2m. After being put on the shelf, the heart is picked in time to promote the branching of low nodes. During the flowering and pod setting period, the overgrown leaves and the second and Third branches should be removed in time to reduce nutrient consumption, maintain the ventilation and light transmission of the population, promote flowering and pod setting, and improve the trapping rate.
4. Water and fertilizer management winged bean likes to be moist, but is not resistant to waterlogging. It often keeps the field moist to prevent drought and rain. Winged bean has strong nitrogen fixation ability. Except for a small amount of nitrogen fertilizer required in seedling stage, nitrogen fertilizer is not required in the whole growth period to avoid excessive growth of stems and vines, affecting flowering and pod setting. At the flowering stage of budding, 50kg calcium and 10-15kg potassium chloride are applied per mu in combination with watering. In the pod setting stage, the pods are generally fertilized once every 2-3 times of harvest, or 1:1 potassium dihydrogen phosphate and urea solution are used as foliar topdressing.
5. Pest control there are few pests and diseases in winged bean, mainly pests. In the early stage, the ground tiger and aphid were the main pests, and in the later stage, the pod borer was the main pest. The ground tiger larva (before the 3rd instar) can be sprayed with 2.5% trichlorfon powder, 1.5-2kg per mu, or 10 times fine soil can be added to make toxic soil and spread around the plant, or 20% pyrethrum emulsion 300 times liquid spray can be used. Aphids can be controlled by spray with 50% aphid fog wettable powder 2000-3000 times. Pod borer can be controlled by 800-1000 times of 90 trichlorfon crystal spray during budding and flowering.
6. Young pods should be harvested in time. Generally, they grow rapidly in the early stage and have less fiber in young pods. The best harvest time for young pods is 12-15 days after anthesis. After harvest, the fiber increased, the pod wall became rough and hard, and the quality became worse. Generally, young pods are harvested once every 5-7 days. It takes about 50 days from flowering to pod maturity. After the pods turn brown, old pods are harvested in time to avoid sudden cracking. After harvest, they are dried and stored.