Buy Dwarf Mondo Grass seeds for garden planting
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD33-47 /bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Around 25000seeds /bag
|Cichorium Intybus Seeds
Bulk forage chicory grass seeds decoration flower Cichorium Intybus Seed for planting
MOQ 1 kg (25000 pcs seeds)
|Seeds Number per bag
|250000 pcs seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
Chicory has strong cold and heat resistance, and the adult plant can withstand the temperature of minus 20 ℃ to 35 ℃. In summer, as long as there is sufficient water and fertilizer, it still has strong regeneration ability. It can be planted in wasteland, slope land, dry land and irrigated land. It can grow well on the soil with pH value of 8.2 and salt content of 0.17%.
1. Sowing amount: the sowing amount varies with different sowing methods and sowing environment. In general, the sowing amount of seedling transplanting or on-demand sowing is about 0.25kg/mu; The sowing rate of drill sowing is 0.5 ~ 1kg / mu; Sowing is 1 ~ 1.5kg/mu.
2. Sowing time: the sowing time is mainly in spring and autumn, and early sowing can be carried out in summer in some areas. The average temperature can reach 15 degrees and can be sown.
3. Sowing method: deep ploughing shall be carried out before sowing. During deep ploughing, 2500 kg of rotten manure shall be applied per mu as base fertilizer, and fine raking shall be finished after ploughing to ensure the flatness of border surface. Chicory seeds are relatively small. Before sowing, they must be mixed with fine broken soil. The sowing depth is 1 ~ 2 cm and the soil is 1 cm. Direct sowing in the field can be selected, which can improve the yield and ensure the high quality of the plant. It is required to have a row spacing of 30cm, a ditch depth of 3cm, on-demand sowing or sparse strip sowing. The seedlings usually emerge in 7-10 days.
4. Thinning seedlings: thinning seedlings should be started when the second true leaf grows. 50 seedlings should be planted per square meter, and watered immediately after planting.
1. Watering and fertilization: keep the topsoil moist before and after sowing. After the seedlings are ready, apply quick acting nitrogen fertilizer in time, apply 10kg urea per mu, and water enough to promote the rapid growth of seedlings. At the same time, we should pay attention to the drainage and waterlogging in the field. Long-term ponding in the field will cause rotten roots and dead seedlings.
2. Herbicides can be used to control weeds in cultivated land before sowing and one week after sowing. After chicory grows tall, the competitiveness of weeds is not as good as chicory, so there is no worry of grass damage.
3. Pest control: during the growth of chicory, there is generally no need to control pests, but spraying carbendazim solution before cutting and utilization can prevent fungi in the soil from harming the cutting wound.
Chicory has a wide range of uses. Due to its good palatability, all livestock, poultry and grass carp like to eat. It has an obvious anti diarrhea function for lax livestock and poultry. The leaves before stem extraction are most suitable for pigs, geese and rabbits. It is a good feed for cattle, sheep and ostriches from bud stage to flowering stage.
4. Before and after the flowering period, chicory is cut, dried and dehydrated to a semi withered state. It can be silaged alone or mixed with other forages, which can be used as winter and spring feed for dairy cows.