High quality mature banana shrub port wine magnolia seeds Magnolia Figo seeds
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD55.0-69.0 /bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|50000pcs seeds /bag
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|Around 50000pcs /kg
|Hippophae Rhamnoides Seeds
China unique deciduous Shrub sea-buckthorn fruit seed Hippophae rhamnoides seeds
Seabuckthorn is a plant with strong vitality. It is widely planted in Northwest China and can grow tenaciously in harsh environment. Seabuckthorn has many uses. As an important economic tree species, it not only has high nutritional value and can be eaten fresh, but also can be processed into various foods, which can produce great economic value.
MOQ 1kg (50000pcs /bag)
|Seeds Number per bag
|50000pcs seeds around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
Seedling raising method
Seeding and seedling raising method
(1) Seed selection: select seeds before sowing, and select fresh, disease-free Seabuckthorn seeds.
(2) Sowing season: sowing can be carried out in spring, summer and autumn, but spring is preferred. In spring, when the temperature reaches 9 ~ 10 ℃ at the depth of 5cm in the * layer, seabuckthorn seeds can germinate, and it is most suitable to sow at the * temperature of 14 ~ 16 ℃. Sowing in autumn is generally late to prevent Seed Germination from being easily damaged by frost. Autumn sowing does not require germination, but only dry seeds.
(3) Sowing amount: the general sowing amount is 60kg / ha, which can produce about 825000 seedlings / ha, and the sowing amount should be 52.5 ~ 67.5kg/ha.
(4) Seed germination: seed soaking and germination should be done before Seabuckthorn sowing. During germination, disinfect with 0.5% potassium permanganate aqueous solution for 2h, and then carry out germination treatment. The main method is sand mixing treatment. Soak it in warm water at 40 ~ 60 ℃ for 1 ~ 2 days and nights, fish it out, mix it with wet sand at the ratio of 1 ∶ 3, stack it in the leeward and sunny place, cover it with plastic film or reed mat and grass curtain to increase the temperature and maintain a certain temperature. Turn it every 1 day 5 ~ 6 days before sowing, and then turn it once a day. After 10 ~ 15 days, when 30% ~ 40% of the seeds crack their mouths, they can be sown. Or directly put it into gunny bags and put it on the leeward and sunny place or on the hot Kang. Turn it 1 ~ 2 times a day and wash it with cold water once to maintain a certain temperature. After 5 ~ 6 days, when 30% ~ 40% of the seeds are cracked, they can be sown.
(5) Sowing method: in order to facilitate seedling growth and management, seabuckthorn should be sown with large row spacing and wide sowing range. Generally, the sowing row spacing is 20 ~ 25cm, the sowing range is 10 ~ 15cm wide, and the ditch bottom should be flat. The seeds should be evenly scattered into the sowing range, covered with fine sand * 2.0 ~ 2.5cm, and slightly suppressed to make the seeds contact with the soil. If the soil is dry when sowing in spring.
Before sowing, the bottom water shall be met. After the soil is dry, the bed surface shall be leveled and then sown, or sowing while trenching and then covered with * to preserve moisture. In order to prevent the soil from hardening after drought or rain, cover it with a layer of grass after sowing, and remove it by stages after all the seedlings are out, so as to avoid sunburn due to tender seedlings. After sowing in spring, water should be sprayed frequently to ensure humidity. Most of the seedlings can emerge in about 5 ~ 7 days, and complete seedlings can emerge in 15 days. Seeds with strong germination ability must be used for autumn sowing. Most seedlings emerge in April of the second year, 10 ~ 14 days earlier than spring sowing, and germinate neatly.
The planting density of seabuckthorn depends on the strength of the variety, which is convenient for mechanized tending. For pollination, a row of pure female plants and a row of mixed male and female plants should be planted alternately. For planting, the pit shall be dug well, the base fertilizer shall be applied where conditions permit, the rooting water shall be poured immediately after planting, and the cracks shall be sealed with * after irrigation.
Results in the first four years, we should plough and weed every year, and apply some urea in rainy season where conditions permit. Thinning shall be carried out every spring to remove excess dry and dead branches, disease and pest branches to improve the light of the tree. Seabuckthorn has few diseases and insect pests, and pesticides should be sprayed in time when diseases and insect pests are found.
1. Freeze beating collection
After the seabuckthorn fruit is frozen in winter, the canopy shall be cleaned in the morning, and then cloth sheets or plastic films shall be laid. The fruit branches shall be knocked with bamboo poles or light wooden sticks. The fruit stalk is easy to fall off after being frozen, and the fruit shall be shaken and collected. Or spraying the fruit branch with 250 ~ 2500mg / L ethephon can reduce the adhesion of the fruit by 30% ~ 70%. The harvested fruit is crushed in a container, stirred and washed with water to make the pulp float out, and the sundries are filtered. After drying, the pure seeds are stored.
2. Pruning collection
Use a sickle or pruning scissors to cut the twigs with fruits without cutting the big branches, so as to avoid the destruction of seabuckthorn resources. It can also be collected in combination with pruning, firewood cutting and stubble leveling. Cut off the fruit branches, collect them, put them in the yard, beat the fruit with a wooden stick to make the fruit fall off and collect them, then grind the fruit with a roller, soak it in clean water for 1 day and night, knead the peel and pulp, and then wash them with clean water once to remove impurities, remove the seeds, and dry them for storage. The above collection methods should pay attention to different treatment methods due to different utilization purposes. If it is necessary to use seabuckthorn fruit to process food and beverages, the fruit should not be mashed. In addition, the time taken has a great impact on the nutritional content of the fruit. For example, in order to obtain products with high vitamins, fruits should be collected in the autumn of fruit maturity (orange peel and dark brown seed), such as the production of seabuckthorn oil, extraction of carotene and sown seeds, Fruit can be picked at physiological maturity.