Forages feeding grass Paspalum wettsteinii seeds for sale
Contact Person : Doris
Phone Number : 0086-18709895890
WhatsApp : +8618709895890
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|USD2-9 /bag FOB China
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|5~8 Working days after ordering
|Payment Terms :
|T/T, L/C, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal,Wechat
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|cat grass seeds
|Around 150g Seeds/bag
|Cat Grass Seeds
150g/bag high germination new cat grass seeds wheatgrass seed for cats eating
MOQ 1 bag , growing, for cats eating
Hybrid type ,Easy management
|Seeds Number per bag
|150g seeds /bag around
|Generally EMS (POST service), if want Fedex/DHL/UPS please let we know
|Paypal/ Western Union / MoneyGram/Bank Transfer/Wechat
How to grow cat grass?
1. Find a shallow bowl, spread several layers of toilet paper, pour a little water and let the water soak the tissue.
2. Sprinkle catgrass seeds on it. Catgrass seeds are actually ordinary wheat seeds.
3. Seeds should not be too dense. Wait about two days and spray water every day to keep paper towels moist.
4. Almost on the third day, we will see the germination of wheat seeds and continue to spray water.
5. Almost five to seven days, there will be obvious seedlings growing out, so move all the seedlings into the cup.
How should cat grass be fed to cats?
1. Mix cat grass with other food. If the cat doesn't take the initiative to eat cat grass, the owner can cut the cat grass and then mix it into cat food, cat rice and other food for feeding. Don't casually feed the cat grass on the roadside in the wild. The wild cat grass is very unclean and may have insect eggs or be sprayed with pesticides. Therefore, the owner can plant cat grass at home, which is convenient and hygienic. 2. Other coarse fiber foods can be fed. In addition to cat grass, the owner can replace cat grass with other coarse fiber foods, which can also play the role of gastrointestinal movement. You can feed some broccoli, apple puree, papaya puree, etc. these fruits and vegetables also contain a lot of cellulose and vitamins, which can also help the cat discharge part of its hair.
3. Use hair cream instead of cat grass. If the cat doesn't like the taste of cat grass and doesn't want to eat fruits and vegetables, the owner can feed the cat with fully nutritious hair cream, which will help discharge the hair ball and alleviate stomach discomfort, constipation, vomiting and so on. When feeding, you can put the hair cream on the cat's nose or claws, and the cat will lick it with its tongue.
4. Methods to stimulate the cat to defecate. If the cat has difficulty defecating, you can give the cat high-energy probiotic powder, regulate the intestines and stomach, lubricate the intestines, massage the cat's stomach, and wipe the cat's anus with wet paper towels to stimulate the cat to defecate and ensure the normal defecation of the cat. Of course, the owner should often comb the dead hair off the cat with a comb and clean the hair falling at home in time to avoid the aggravation of the cat's hairball disease.